Wednesday 27 April 2016

Comedy Films With Ben - Anchorman

Hey there, Ben here, and I'm going to start us off with a review on on a great comedy movie and a favourite of mine, known by many; "Anchorman".

Anchorman is a fairly old movie, from back in 2004, but an absolute classic. Everyone knows of the character Ron Burgundy and his antics with the ol' Channel 4 crew.
For me personally, I find Will Ferrell a hysterical actor, and find this movie to be his best.

Here's a brief trailer for those of you who have never seen the film or want a refresher on what content it carries with it:



Obviously the humour is somewhat crude to some, however I, along with many others, find Will Ferrell's overreacting and one-liners to make me laugh every time.

Some critics have given the film a fairly average rating, such as 66% from Rotten Tomatoes and 63% from Metacritic, however they still point out many of the positives the film has.

In my eyes, the films humour is spot on and at a time was my favourite film, and as a result I would rate it a solid 90% or 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment