Friday 29 April 2016

Zootopia With Liz


Hi everyone, I'm Liz and this blog is for all the people who enjoy the children's movies. Who doesn't enjoy these movies, they are always funny and very entertaining.

My movie today is Zooptopia, starring Jason Bateman, Ginnifer Goodwin. Zootopia just came out in the cinemas in March and I went to watch with my brother. The movie was very interesting and had a great plot.

Here is a quick trailer, to give you insight into the movie.



The critics are also happy with the film saying, "The last thing you'd expect from a new Disney animated marshmallow is balls. But, hot damn, Zootopia comes ready to party hard." (Rolling Stone).The critics gave the film overall 8.3/10 (IMDb).

The film has it all and I would give it a rating 9/10, as I was entertained, sad, scared, and laughing throughout the whole movie. My brother enjoyed it as well and therefore shows that everyone would enjoy this movie. It would be a perfect movie to watch as a family.

More to come from me soon.




References:

  • http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948356/
  • http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/zootopia-20160303


No comments:

Post a Comment