Tuesday 26 April 2016

Our Team



Over the next few weeks, our team will be posting blogs of movies that we have watched recently giving our opinion of the movie, compared to critics review of the movie. There will be a variety of the movies reviewed and hopefully you will enjoy them too.

Here is out team:

Liz - Hi I'm Liz and excited to be sharing with you reviews of children movies. I just love watching them as they are always good and hilarious. Join me with the love of children movies.

Alex - Hello, I'm Alex,  I will be reviewing sci fi/action movies and attempt to criticise, rate and point out any flaws in the movie alike the popular youtube channel Cinemasins. -Update I will also be reviewing Comic related movies e.g. Marvel, DC films.

Ben - Hey I'm Ben, lets have a laugh at some good comedies ay lads. Whip out the popcorn and bring the boys round, let's have a good sesh!




No comments:

Post a Comment