Sunday 8 May 2016

Cars with Liz

"Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed…"

Yes the movie is Cars released in 2006. Cars is an enjoyable movie and targets mainly the boys with the theme of cars.

The plot is about Lightning McQueen, a race car needing to travel to the next race to win the championships but ends up being lost and found in Radiator Springs off Route 66. 

Here is a trailer of the movie:



The movie is very funny and a great family movie. The movie also conveys a message to the children that winning isn’t everything and shouldn’t judge people by their brand of car. 


Overall IMDb gave the rating for the movie a 7.2/10 which is very good, but in my opinion I would give the movie a 6.5. The reason being, I didn’t quite like the movie as I expected more. The whole concept was really well done but it lacked the spark that makes Pixar and Disney good movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment