Thursday 12 May 2016

The Lion King - Liz



Now this one is a good classic movie created in 1994, before I was even born. It has singing and dancing and has been one of the best animated films ever made. The film is adapted from Shakespeare’s play of Hamlet and it about a young lion growing up and becoming a king to the whole jungle.


The reason why I love this movie so much, is that I am a sucker for musicals and combing musicals with children movies just makes it so much better. Simba (the young lion) learning how to become a king with his friends Timon the meerkat and Pumbaa the warthog.

Have a quick look at the trailer:





Aren’t you just excited to watch the movie now after seeing the trailer?


The songs are what makes the movie amazing, ‘I just can’t wait to be king’, ‘Hakuna Matata’ and ‘Can you feel the love tonight’ are just some of my favourite songs in this film. As I enjoy this movie so much, I would rate it 10/10 which is rare but looking at IMBd their rating is only 8.5/10.


No need to listen to the critics as they criticise everything, so I suggest you should free your night up and watch the lion king as you won’t regret watching it.


I'll be back with another blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment